When you book your "Big Day" photos with me - I will make a rendevous with you to talk about the ideas you have for your day. It is important to me to get an understanding of photos that you would like as there are so many variations and I, like you, want to include everyone that is sharing your day.
I also like to spend time with the couple from the final preparations of the bride getting ready, to meeting with the Groom and capturing the moments before, and the arrival of the Bridal party.
Whilst there is time allocated for posed shots I also like to spend time taking candid captures. This is something that has proved successful and I am quite passionate about taking them, as for me it's Making Memories for you! The aim is to capture the Wedding in a fun, but relaxed way.
Each wedding is unique and I will work to ensure that is a memorable one.
- It's your day - think about what you want from me your photographer.....
- Look at me when I am taking the photos! Yes - you have paid money for me to be "working" it's your day so make the most of it!
- Work with me - your day is going to be full of love and laughter but remember I don't know your guests so it will be a case of talk to me - let me know who is who and what photos you want taken with them.
- Everyone wants their photos with the Bride - it's a given - so if this is the case and you want that photo to be taken by me then tell me please! If not then I will still be there on the sidelines no doubt for a candid capture.
- Whether I am with you for 3 hours or 6 hours my aim is for you to enjoy the time having photos taken and to have memories to look back on in years to come.
- Photography is timeless, styles of photography do change, I am happy for you to suggest any ideas you have and we can create a series of captures that you want also.
- With each booking, I normally ask for a 30% non-refundable deposit at least 3 months in advance.
Please contact me for my fees